top of page
  • How do I know if an assessment or therapy is right for me or my child?
    If you are concerned about you or your child's speech, language, or learning, contact us at 720-263-2172 or We are happy to talk with you about your concerns to determine if our assessment or therapy services are right for you. Frequent areas of concern include: Learning challenges Difficulty with understanding or being understood by others Paying attention Behavioral concerns or challenges Confidence or self-image
  • What ages do you serve?
    We serve ages 3+.
  • What is your financial policy?
    Full payment for therapy sessions is due at the time of the session. For evaluations, a $199 deposit is required in order to make the first assessment appointment; this is applied to the full assessment cost. The full payment is due on the last assessment date. Payment plans are available. We accept cash, check, or Venmo. Although we do not bill insurance, we will provide a superbill with ICD-10 codes, which can be used to seek reimbursement from your insurance.
  • Will your assessment help me get accommodations at my college or university?
    Although there are no IEPs after students leave high school, most colleges and universities offer accommodations for students with disabilities. Generally, in order to receive these accommodations, students must show proof of a disability and register with disability services. Proof of a disability often comes in the form of a recent assessment, usually one that has been completed in the past three years. Each of our assessments includes commonly required documentation including a diagnosis code (when applicable), list of assessment tools, and a list of appropriate accommodations. Some common accommodations include: Extra time on tests. Testing in a quiet environment. Use of a note-taker. Ability to take audio recordings in class. These accommodations are meant to level the playing field for students with disabilities. For more information on accommodations after high school, click here.
  • Will your assessment help me get an IEP or 504 plan at my child's school?
    In order to be eligible for public school-based eligibility under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA), the IEP team (of which parents are a part) must demonstrate a significant academic impact due to this disability. The IEP team must consider a "body of evidence" including a child's formal test scores, classroom observations, teacher report, and ability to make progress with interventions, in addition to other possible information. All of our reports have been accepted and considered by the IEP teams at our clients' schools.
  • What types of learning disabilities do you assess for?
    We test for Specific Learning Disabilities in the areas of reading (dyslexia), writing (dysgraphia), and math (dyscalculia). We also assess for language disorders, articulation and speech sound disorders, executive functioning disorders, and auditory processing disorders.
  • What is the process for an Auditory Processing Disorder (APD) assessment?
    Auditory Processing testing requires audiological, language-, and cognitive skill testing. Contact us for more information and to schedule your testing.

Frequently Asked Questions

Here you'll find answers to the most frequently asked questions.  Can't find what you're looking for?  Contact us!  We're here to help.  

bottom of page